Lada Rindu is a must-have when having Soto. It brings the spiciness up several notches!
Watch the video..
- 6 Dried chilli, soaked in hot water
- 10 Bird’s eye chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 candlenuts (if available)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoon lime juice or Limau juice
1. In a pestle and mortar, add the Chilli, garlic and dried Chilli. Pound until fine and into a paste. Then add the vinegar, sugar and lime juice. Continue to grind until it forms a watery paste.
2. Keeps up to 1 week or longer if refrigerated.
If you’ve tried the recipe, don’t forget to tag us on instagram at #thespatulaandwok